Drinking laws

@nascar (4516)
Netherlands
Drinking laws what do you think off them
@Cortney (3986)
i think that they should change the drinking law back to 18 yrs old here. If you can sign up to serve in the military, you are old enough to be served a drink
@nascar (4516)
• Netherlands
interesting thought
@nascar (4516)
• Netherlands
oke thanks, let's see some more reactions.
@vhenwood (1062)
Yummy - I love fruity cocktails . . . what's your favorite?
I think our drinking laws are stupid . . .you can be 12 years old and go have an abortion without your parents knowing, you can be 18 to go die for our country, but you have to be 21 to drink. That makes no sense.
@nascar (4516)
• Netherlands
if you look it that way it looks silly. but i realy think it isnt a bad thing.
@nascar (4516)
• Netherlands
oke, let's see some more reactions.
@prue187 (518)
Drinking Laws shall be implemented, As long as everything is done with moderation there's nothing to worry about.
@nascar (4516)
• Netherlands
• Mexico
I agree with the other posts. It is very silly that america has drinking laws for 21. I mean the rest of the world are not that strict on drinking and believe if you let people have it and teach them to drink responsible then you have no problem. By making the law so strict your only forcing people to want to do it more and break the law.
@nascar (4516)
• Netherlands
yes, but i think the dont make this law for no good reason. maybe like lots of accidents with youngsters or some other reason. lets see some more comments.