Road to happiness in two simple principles

@rkrish (3003)
The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: Find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you find it put your whole soul into it - every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have. I recently got these from my friend and I started concentrating on these... What do you feel about this
@nengs10 (3189)
That's a good advice. We should all remember that. That is pretty simple, I believe, but many still fall short of the reality. Put yourself and heart in what you do, and see the difference after. I'm sure, it's all positive and worth it in the end.
@rkrish (3003)
I too feel this is so good and really we need to work out to get succeed always.
@drannhh (15045)
Yes, and if we can find careers doing what we love, we will love going to work almost every day...heh, heh, until we finally retire, and then we will keep doing what we love, but maybe not get paid as much for it. But having a driving interest is often more important than money!
@rkrish (3003)
Yeah, insomeway putting more interest on some thing make us success and success gives us happiness.
@nizhama2 (295)
I'm agree with you... In these days, I saw you are very interesting with MyLot, and you gave your 'soul' to it, I hope that you enjoy yourself by writing here and get what you want here. I'm too busy in these days, but still stealing some time for MyLot. Do concentrate with what you are doing right now...
@rkrish (3003)
I find mylot as a great social pool of sharing and better we share in other way we too can get the best out here. So i work hard to give my better things here to get the best things from my friends... life is all about learning and executing....