Are yAH Proud of your parents?

Are you guys proud of your parents? why?
@klaudine (3652)
Of course I do.. .They are my parents. They work so hard so they can raise me up like this. They taught me many thing and of course I proud of them because they are the best parents in the world... lol. Not many parents would accept their chilren as they are. Parents usually set up a planning for their kids, but my parents don't do that... they let us be what we are ( me and my siblings) so we can be ourself all the time.
I wish they will read this.... Be blessd!
@klaudine (3652)
No, I am afraid they're not able to do that. They're not familiar with the internet and if I intentionally show this to them they would think that I was making fun of them... so just let them know nothing about this lol. I would tell them face to face, I think it would make them even happier . Thank you very much...
@Ravenladyj (22937)
LOL nope, absolutely NOT...I have no reason to be...In fact I'm extremely ashamed and disappointed in the ppl who are legally my parents...With very valid reason too..
may i know why? pls?
Yes. They have worked hard all their lives for what they have. They are supportive and understanding even though the age gap is huge between our generations. I aspire to be like them because I admire their morals and standards.
Nice to hear that.
Yes,i am proud of my parents.Because of my parents ,now i am able to sit in front of my computer and typing mylot discussion.
wooooow! Hope they can read this... It will bring smile!