Chicken rice with cashew nuts

France
Hi Guyz, I wanna celebrate my 500th post by sharing this recipe of mine with you. This dish is appropriate for people who like salty things,so if U like salty don't hesitate just go for it! BTW,is there some dishes you're really happy to prepare and savor like I do with that one?http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1682250/poulet_aux_noix_de_cajou_chicken_rice_with_cashew_nuts/
@aweins (4203)
hi my friend, thats a really nice and a tasty plus easy recipie. thanks for sharing it with all of us. i would love to make it for my family, infact my hubby would love to cook the dish for the whole family as he love to cook chicken. when i will be having the party next, i will prepare this dsish in my menu as it will be something new to serve. thanks again.
• France
Its a pleasure to share and I hope you'll have a good time with it
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear Cannonball. I have never tried chicken rice with cashew nuts, but I love cashew nuts as snacks.
• France
Yes they're delicious
@James72 (26829)
Congratulationson reaching 500! Any dish with cashews in it sound pretty tasty to me! Cook it up and share it round! lol. One of my favourite dishes is garlic prawns made with fresh herbs, fresh garlic, fresh cream and brandy! You set the prawns on fire with the brandy and out it out with the cream! You then end up with a thick, creamy, garlic sauce and big juicy prawns! Very, very tasty!
• France
It sounds good, I don't know why I can post a link with my discussion so if U wanna have a look at it the link is on my profile
@bombshell (11266)
wowwww congrats! yehey you did it!hehehe.well i have sen the video but sorry i´m not eating chicken but i cooked chicken for my family.yes your recipe are looking nice with rice hmmmmmm i can even smell it.
• France
Haha yeah it smells pretty good
@bombshell (11266)
and taste good so now you make me hungry.
• France
Hihi but U don't like chicken?
@mentalward (14695)
Hey, cannon, did you make that video yourself? I was impressed by how easy that dish is to make! When we order Chinese food, I almost always order 'Cashew Chicken'. Now I know how to make it myself!!! As soon as I can get to the grocery store, I'm going to buy some cashew nuts and chicken and make this dish. Thanks so much for sharing! I loved the video. I think ALL recipes ought to be seen like this one, instead of just reading the ingredients and instructions. I make fried rice pretty often. It has pretty much the same ingredients, only I scramble a couple of eggs and add that and the chicken and onions to the rice before adding the soy sauce. I also usually add some peas to it and the onions are chopped instead of sliced.
• France
Yes I did the video myself, Thanx a lot for the compliment and I'll try your way too. Its very tasty the way I make it but yeah I guess it still miss something like green vegetable for example
• France
Thanx a lot, I appreciate I'd like to make more recipes and I wish I could list them on a website
@mentalward (14695)
"Chef Cannonball"! You SHOULD make a website with videos such as these! OR, create a DVD of multiple dishes that you prepare like this one and sell them! I was VERY impressed with the 'visual aid' and that would be something I'd definitely buy if it had enough terrific and incredibly easy recipes such as this one! I had to let you know that I went out and bought chicken and cashew nuts yesterday and made that dish last night. My son was visiting, so we all ate it. Everyone LOVED it!!! Of course, I multiplied all of the ingredients so there would be enough to go around. I multiplied it a bit too much, though. I sent my son home with enough for another 2 meals and have enough left over for 2 days here! LOL
@divinchris (2449)
Hi friend!I have never tried that but it will be tasty for sure as anything eaten with chicken will be tasty.So I will be glad to eat those Cashews with Chicken Rice.Happy MyLotting
• France
You can see how I make it here http://frenchrecipes-etc.blogspot.com/
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
thanks cannonball, for the recipe and i will love to prepare it.. and congratulation about the 500th posts.. keep mylotting .. enjoy :)
• France
Thanx for the encouragements, I hope you'll have a good time with it