Do you like Piers Morgan from America's Got Talent?

Guangzhou, China
The final for season 2 will be released here in this Saturday. And I've heard that season 3 is already released. I know sometimes Piers Morgan's comments sound so mean and hurtful. But I think at least he dares to tell the truth. I feel a little bored to hear the praises all the time and it seems everybody is excellent. In this aspect Piers Morgan seems to do it better than the other two judges in my opinion.
@ahgong (10066)
He reminds me of Simon Crow in American Idol. The only one who dares to tell the truth to the contestant. And his comments are most of the time very constructive. He is one hard man to please. It is good that they have him on the board of judges. Otherwise, every father, mother and son act that comes on stage will most likely go through to the next round.
Unfortunately I haven't watched American Idol yet.
@ahgong (10066)
Oh, then you should. Especially when the competition proper starts. Where the qualifying round are over and the last 20 contestants are selected. The competitors are getting better and better each year!
@LadyMarissa (12163)
I don't like Piers Morgan. I, too, get tired of all the hearts & flowers comments, but I find Piers' comments rude & obnoxious. There should be some place in the middle that they all could say. AGT is owned by Simon Cowel & he thinks everyone should be rude. I would say it's a Brit thing if I didn't know several nice Brits. Anyway, I have NO use for Piers Morgan. Oops, just remembered, Sharon Osborne is a Brit & she is polite!!!
In fact British are like many people all over the world, most of them are kind and polite.
@LadyMarissa (12163)
Actually, that's what I was trying to say but it came out backwards. Piers just makes me crazy!!! I'm pleading temporary insanity!!! Dayum, I'm NOT hearing even one argument on that one!!!
Sorry Youless i have no idea.. of what this thread is about.. Take care of your Health.
Thanks, it seems your internet is back to normal now
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i like him o.k. he's just not got a whole lot of nonesense about him. he seems to love children & that makes him o.k.in my book.
Thanks for your response.
@lilcee (2704)
He's too harsh with his comments sometimes. I like the show tho. Sometimes he reminds me of Simon on Idol. But on the up side, he does tell it like it is. I guess it's better to know the truth then to have someone tell you how good you can sing or whatever and then later on down the road you get hurt because you find out you really can't sing at all.
Unfortunately I haven't watched Idol yet.
@lilybug (21148)
I have mixed feelings about Piers Morgan. On the one hand I like that he does not sugar coat it for anybody. He will not tell someone they have talent when it is obvious they do not. On the other hand though I think sometimes he is just a little bit too harsh. He goes a little too far with his opinion sometimes.
That's true. Perhaps it's better for him to have less hurtful words to comment others.
I am a firm believer in giving criticism where it belongs, but Piers has always rubbed me the wrong way. I didnt care for him on AGT, but he was bareable..sort of like Simon on Idol. HOwever I got the "pleasure" of watching him on APPRENTICE, and let me tell you, that was just crap. I know they were earning money for charities..but if I was the charity he was representing I would have been ashamed and disgusted by the stuff he pulled and things he said, to the others. The man has no manners and no common courtesy...i personally can not stand him and refuse to watch AGT anymore...because of him.
That sounds so terrible.
@Beaver72 (446)
The second series of Britains Got Talent ended recently and i found piers to be quite amusing. The undisputed king of 'honesty' is undoubtedly simon cowell who is currently on the judging panel of 'The X Factor' here in the uk (a show very similar to american idol) but simon is also quite amusing, i love to hear what his next put down is going to be
Oh, I don't know there is Britain Got Talent and I am so curious to it