What do you all think of Energy Drinks? What happens to you when you drink them?

@Seppy1984 (2148)
Well on August 28th which was a thrusday I had this bright idea that I would drink a 16 ounce can of Amp energy drink. Usually I only drink the small cans but I wanted to have some energy and drank the big can of Amp with my dinner and was up till 7 am and got up at 9:30 am. I tried everything to get tired but everything I tried did not work. I even came to mylot and read disscusions and responed to some and nothing worked. That's the last time I drink a big can. I just hope that I'm not the only person who ever tried this. If you ever have had this happen to you what did you do to get tired so you could get some sleep? And is there anything else I could do to get energy without drinking energy drinks. Any ideas would be helpful...Thank you all who can help me out on this topic.
@Ithink (10500)
Well the closest I got to an energy drink is Sobe.. lol I think energy just naturally goes away the later it gets. It is telling us the day is winding down and time for bed soon. I also noticed if I can get more sleep then the 4 or 5 I normally get I feel energy longer during the day. I have been trying to go to bed about 11 pm as I get up normally around 6 am. More sleep to me equals more energy the next day.
@Seppy1984 (2148)
I will say that sobes are great energy drinks but they dont help, but they sure do taste really good. And yes sleep is the number one way to get energy, but I like sleep so much that I probaly could sleep all day if I could....lol
@saundyl (9690)
The one's I've tried other than gatorade and powerade are rather gross to me...however they also tend to make me hyper. Powerade and Gatorade i like...but they make me have to pee!
@saundyl (9690)
Thank you for the BR
@Seppy1984 (2148)
You are welcome. When you responded to the topic I just could not help but laugh about the response you had put a smile on my face. Happy MyLotting