did u ever suffer from Insomia????

@amirev777 (2552)
hi did u ever suffer from sleeping problems?how do u deal with it? do u take sleeping pills?i have heard that these sleeping pills can really turn addictive.
some people get addicted to sleeping pills but they dont work on me so i never have.. i suffer from insomnia a lot and have tried a lot of different methods and nothing works so i just try to deal with it
@amirev777 (2552)
hi so, u have not tried sleeping pills-have u tried any other methods-i hv found that when i booze heavily i do get a sound sleep,but its just that next day i feel really drowsy.
i have tried several sleeping pills and none of them work.. a drink before bed helps me but i have to take medication at night so i have to be careful with that.. and even that doesnt work for long
@mayka123 (9549)
I have been having problems sleeping for many years now. Had tried sleeping pills some years back but then when you get addicted to it then it is bad. So now just managing with lesser sleep.
@amirev777 (2552)
hi but then managing with lack of sleep-does that not affect your performance next day?
@mayka123 (9549)
Yes lack of sleep does effect the everyday work but then I think I am somehow getting used to lesser sleep.
@ashly1979 (1376)
my boyfriend has this problem. and he has to take sleeping pills every night just to get him to go to sleep at nights. and plus to get him a peaceful night sleep. I hate that the fact that he's got that problem. i worry about him taking all of those sleeping pills. he has to take 8 every night to go sleep. 8 is a lot of pills to take. i'm afraid that he's going to overdose one night, and not wake up. but, what can he do to solve this problem? he's tried every other pill, and than his body gets use to it. and so than he has to switch to a different brand name of sleeping pills. I don't know what else to do for him.
@jammyt (2824)
I've never been a "true blue" insomniac but my sister is. Some tips I could share are: have a routine every night. Learn to relax and keep the lights off. Drink warm water or warm milk to relax your senses. I did try sleeping pills once and it really did help but it CAN be addictive so better not try at all. You can also take a hot shower before retiring for bed and don't do anything like watching TV that can liven up your blood again.