How long do you think i can keep this up?

@shamzy18 (2319)
For past 2 days i ate nothing lol well to be exact i ate 2 sandwich when i woke up at 4.00 am then ate nothing whole day because i am fasting ( a religious thing) then ate at 8pm 2 sandwiches.. then woke up at 4pm again and ate 2 sandwich lol. i wonder how long i can keep this up hehehe.. i was angry at my mum so not eating much lol still angry so not going to eat anything she makes lol
Because you are angry with ur mother and you are not eating your food for two days and remains on two sandwich in the morning noon and night. It is good to do dieting but not at the cost of your health. Do not annoyed with your mother because mothers always think for the betterment of the children. You know I am second time responding because I want to remember you that in such a tinny age not eating for days can cause bodily system collapse and it breads various kind of complications in life. Take care and do eat your food regularly.Comment how do you like it.
Moms are moms never be angry. For how many days u will survive on 2 sandwich lol. Alive moms lucky children. Think of me I have neither mom nor Dad alive. You are lucky with your parents alive. Have a nice day with your mom lol.