It's our 99th year...

@sharie16 (2213)
I know in U.S., last September 1 was a labor day for them...But for us, it's our 99th year of celebrating our Charter Day and next year would be our centennial day...And it's great working with U.S. based company since we aren't required to work and yet we have been paid...So we have the double holiday, so what we had with my family was a trip to a beach next to our city...I really love the water - whether it is a pool, beach, lake, ocean... But sadly, I haven't visited mylot for 2 days since we stayed at the beach for 2 days, but it's fun being with family... So hhow bout you guys, what did you do last Sept. 1?
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i'm glad u got the extra holiday. where do u live? sounds like a good time. i like being around water to. i didn't do a thing but go see my dad in the hospital & watched tennessee get their tail beat in a football game last night.
@sharie16 (2213)
philippines..but would love to work from other country if given opportunity...we have a low salary here...but anyway is your dad sick? sorry to hear that, hope he'll get well soon...There are too many beaches here in our country, and i know some other country do also have those...So where you from my dear friend?
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i know it must be beautiful there. i'm from tennessee, u.s.a. it's beautiful here to me. yes,my dad is sicthanks for asking. he's 87 & going doewnhill fast. i have 3 of my immediate family in the nursing home, very sad.