English native speaker I need a help with this word

France
I see a lot this kind of expressions "owned" I mean I see a lot of silly video when the guy is owned or something like dat and this makes me a bit confused. Even one time a guy was doing a compliment on one of my video saying that my video own and will always do,I guess its a positive reaction right but I don't quite get it. I actually only know the verb own which means to possess something but well I still can't figure out about the other meanings,maybe its a sort of slang or something like dat right?
It is definitely slang. In a word... it means got hurt. Like what you were trying to accomplish beat you instead of you owning it... it owned you. Kind of a dumb phrase but people still use it.
• France
Its clearier now, I wanted to know it for a long time, Thanx a lot!
If I am sure of the way its being used, it means that a person is so good at a thing, that they have ownership of that skill. At least that's the way I have seen it used. Like saying "I own MyLot", kinda like saying "I rule MyLot" to use another similar slang term. I am not sure what this person meant by what they said about your video, is that exactly the way they put it? It doesn't make a lick of sense to me that way, and I speak English!!!
• France
Yes you know I saw it many times for example the tile of one of this video could be "This guy owned" stuff like dat. Maybe then it means the guy is owned by a situation or something when he has a ridiculous experience?