paid to write

are there any decent paid to write sites out there? I am a member of helium,xomba doo yoo epinions and associated content,are there any more good ones for people in the uk?
@sirrob (4112)
you may want to check out triond.. it is just like the same with helium but may would say that it pays better than helium. lem'me know once you are there since i am a member already. i'd love to read your articles.
thanks for that ill check them out, do they do a referal system? because if they do i will be yours if you like
@sirrob (4112)
no, they don't do any referral system.. don't forget to give me a howler when you're finish.
@sirrob (4112)
btw, what's your username in xomba. i am a member there too just a couple of days ago. would love to share things with you there as well.
@meiji15 (664)
neowide, informative post, helium and associated content. in neowide, the pay ranges from $1-10. depends on the quality and length of the article. minimum payout is $50 thru paypal which will be deposited on the first week of the following month. $50 is that really that hard to reach because they almost always review & publish articles (they have yet to decline any of my articles). informative post. minimum $25 thru paypal as well. in here, the higher the author priority (AP), the greater the chance that your article will be reviewed and published. the AP is composed of a lot of factors like traffic, number of comments, etc. check the site for further info. lousy AP, article will not be reviewed, ergo no earnings. i think you are already familiar with helium and AC so im not going to discuss the two.
thanks very much,Ill check them out.
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
Triond is the best for me. But there is another one called ehow. I heard of people making hunderds a month with it but it is only for US =S. I don't know why cuz paying to paypal is same to every country i guess but annyways i think that maybe lyeing your recidence place will work. But they discover trought your IP i guess..