Anyone here also made money doing surveys online?

Hi everyone. I thought to ask all of you if any of you are doing paid surveys that pays you to do surveys with your pc. I have been getting paid each month by pinecone research. Now, they pay you with paypal which is optional or with a regular check. Some of the surveys are long or short, depending on what it is. I was just wondering if it was just me on here or not. I also write for ehow.com in case any of you wanted to earn additional income. Let me know what you think about that too.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I do surveys all the time. Maybe we could exchange some links and see if there is any that we are not already signed up to. I have requested your friendships. PM me if you are interested.
Wow. And you are just making money doing just that? I would like to make income for sure with surveys but the thing is, I am getting a few dollars from pinecone research and I would want more than that. I would definitely want to take up on your offer of working together on that. I am in fact a member already with survey scout but haven't been working too much on it lately.
@stellarjade (1240)
I used to go to a lot of the survey sites, but not so much anymore. I used pincecone research which I liked. Another great one is gozing.com
So what do you do in the meantime when ti comes to making money online and/or offline? I was just curious. I am already a member of pinecone research as well and joined some more sites looking for writers,.