how often do you pray a day ?

@bugbaby (1788)
Indonesia
i never count how often i pray a day, as a Moeslem 5 times a day, but i always pray in my heart or before i go to sleep or when i want to eat some food. how about you ? are you always pray before you eat something ?
hi bugbaby I am a hindu, often pray 2 times at my altar (Morning & Evening) - we have some cirumstance prayers which we will say prior to the action ~ before meal, before bath, before starting to drive, before sleeping, for courage/fear, for peace of mind, for calm .. cheers
@bugbaby (1788)
hi Sanjana, i just know from you that Hindu's have cirumstance prayers like that, but that's same with say thanks to God with your Hindu's way.
hi, yes, previously most of the hindus do not practice it due to lack of knowledge and religious education ... but now days the exposure to religious education is more so we are starting to educate our children .. cheers
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Baby! I pray to God only twice .first in the morning when I open my eyes and the next when I go to sleep in the night.thanx.
@bugbaby (1788)
yes, sometimes if i get so tired and full job i forget to pray. thanks to you too.
@jammyt (2824)
I pray in the morning when I wake up to thank God for another day and at night before I go to sleep to thank Him for the day. I also pray in between when I feel like it. I never fail to say "Thank You" for the blessings that we receive, no matter how small it may be. We also say grace before we eat breakfast, lunch or dinner.
@bugbaby (1788)
yes, you right say thank to the God for what HE done for us.