your favourite PTC and what invested in?

i am upgraded member to 3 ptc now, but I only paid for one I paid to upgrade with crewbux only and now finally got the investment back and making :D And have 29 refs with them. net cash bux was free premium if joined, as just launching, and as for GaborBux, i login yesterday and for some reason notice i am upgraded member and dont know why, how kind of them hehe.. But i heard from a friend gaborbux is better then crewbux so i just hired 10 refs there and we see Oh and neobux many refs but not bothered to upgrade it as i think the price is too expensive to risk.. how about you? And if invested, has it paid off for you?
@curiousman (2427)
You should try Isabelmarco. It's my favorite and I have many referals there. I'm waiting for a payment of 16.40. You should give it a try. It's one of the most reputable site.
wow so that one is ok, i am member there but haven't dared to invest in it.. Thought id wait until had enough in account first, and slowly getting there thanks for that information, maybe i will get some refs for it you had payout before? if so how long took?
@yadav8797 (1211)
congrats friend.earning so much there. do yu get payout from this site. i am also member on this site. but don't reach to payout yet.when you got payout from there. how can you earn that much of money.do you have referrals there.when you got join this site.are you buy referrals in this site.it nice news for everybody who use this site.
I've been doing the Isabelmarco thing, and it seems alright, good to hear of some other ones. I haven't invested anything yet, but am leaning towards it as I hear from many people here that it is worth it.
@sirrob (4112)
i am still new with crewbux and i was planning to upgrade with them together with isabel in a few weeks time. i am still trying to get more info and if crewbux become shaky again i think in due time i would but not now, i believe. i heard many good news about gaborbux and i was tempted now to sign in with them.
i not had problems with crewbux, yes they had hacker attack but are back stronger so admin say.. And they just paid me next payout, of which i used for 15 refs as for gaborbux i am pleased about your comments about it as i started it yesterday and did invest 3 dollars so far on 10 refs Want see things happen there quickly.. After what i heard from trusted friend and seeing his stats here, id recommend gaborbux
@sirrob (4112)
well, with all those assurance you got there then i might sign up alter tonight when i had more time doing things out. so who's going to be my upline in gaborbux? how much would you give me? just kidding.!! i'll take everything in seriously then..!! thanks a lot too.!!
well you are friend now so can pm, maybe can make a trade even.. I only just started using that one even though i was registered a while ago.. I dont even remember it yes it do seem to be a good one and a friend not in mylot also said so as seen all his stats to it..
@Lejandro (1530)
Wow upgraded in three sites. I'm standard to all sites but I have invested a bit in referrals. I'm close (a few dollars) to recovering my $XX investment on 4 site. Goodluck, may you make right choices.