who's here for the money,really

@max1950 (2313)
knowing you can't get rich here,are you really here for the money or just to spend a few minutes a day conversing with people around the world.how did you find mylot ?
@patzel88 (3311)
i am here with the encouragement of my cousin for she is the member of this mylot site. at first i don't have interest i just register to become my cousin's referral and it took a month that i never open this site but when i start to read the topics of the member posting the different kind of situation, i feel alive and took a step to write also what's in my mind. i have so much fun in here and got friends that gives some advices to me. now i never expect to get a big earnings here for i dont want to expect too much that is really impossible to reach. if what i can then i accept it and be very thankful that mylot give me extra money while i have so much fun replying to many members.
@tudors (1556)
I'm here for multiple reasons, learn and practice english, exchange life experience, share opinions, know exotic cultures and real situation of people's life around the world, to express freely what are forbidden in my country or my community, to earn small money to try online shopping though haven't succeeded yet. A few cents for a discussion is really a good motivator!
@max1950 (2313)
english is one of the hardest languages to learn, its right up there with the chinese language. there's so much slang in english and words with the same spelling but pronounced differently, good luck if i can help in any way feel free to ask anything
@maximax8 (28249)
I am hear to make friends with people from all over the world. The real value on My Lot is my friends and the earnings are just a bonus. I really enjoy participating in interesting discussions. I was told about My Lot by my sister and joined it in March 2007. My sister likes to make extra money on the Internet but My Lot is not a way to get rich quickly. It is for enjoyment for the vast majority of people on My Lot.
@maximax8 (28249)
I am 'here' I meant to say sorry.