Just can not leave mylot~~~

China
I've spent my half day in the hospital and can not access to internet and also mylot~~I found that during this time,I just want to see if there're any inteseting posts here or some mylotters response to my discussion,or sth like that.That say,maybe just can not leave mylot every single day~Woo`~How about you guys~~Keep lotting~~
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi tonytt,I feel the same too.I become restless if am not able to log on even for a day.Very curious and anxious to know whats happening in mylot.Happy to hear that most of us feel the same too.Thanks for sharing.Happy mylotting.
Thanks for sharing~~lol
@pitstop (5394)
I really do not miss mylot on the days I am busy or doing other things. By the way, why were you in hospital? Were you sick?
Just fever yesterday,spent half day lying in bed with my hand the hang needling~~It's better now`~Thanks for caring me~`lol
@razor123 (979)
When I don't have the computer even I kinda miss myLot a lot. Sometimes when I'm studying and its time for a short break the first thing that comes t my mind is myLot. Lolzz... I must say myLot is really addictive. I have to make time everyday for myLot before gong to sleep that is the scenario currently with me. I enjoy myself over here and it seems to be a lot of fun.
Woo,just like me,keep lotting my friend`~lol