Prognosticating PEASANT projects prices!

Yes, it is true. Today anyone with a computer and a high school knowledge of trigonometry and computer programming can project the trend and trading range of various finacial indexes. Here's the latest work by one such redneck hillbilly in Arkansas. http://fp1.centurytel.net/polydimensional/miscellaneous.htm I say these charts of prices/values for the DJIA, the US DOLLAR, 30 year Treasuray Bond Yield, crude oil and gold are pretty darn good. What do you say?
@James72 (26829)
We wouldn't happen to KNOW this redneck hillbilly would we?? AT least these charts are able to be understood easily. I did a stock charting course by correspondence many years ago because I was interested to get into Australian Share Trqading at the time; and the charts and maps they were trying to explain and provide examples for made Einstein's Theory look like paint by numbers..... Adn then I worked with a guy who has spent most of his life studying W.D Gann who was a famous astrologer/Commodities Prediction expert and the charts this guy used were even MORE complex! It's no wonder I never ended up trading at all!
Indeed, we do know that hillbilly! We have even seen his photo on the internet. These particular charts are designed to be simple. I have the complex kind, but they really need to be explained in person. Graphically representing several hundred trends simutanously as to 1st derivative, second derivative, and overbought/oversold actually is quite useful but not intuitively obvious.