my sleep patterns have changed

i am going into the 11th week of my pregnancy and my sleeping patterns have changed. i am so glad that i am not queasy anymore, and i don't vomit already. but it seems i can't sleep early at night. whereas i used to sleep like 9pm during my early weeks, also during the day and during the afternoon and early evening, i seem to have a lot of energy lately. or i am just stressed because i have deadlines. just the same, everything seems calm now. i am due for my ob gyne visit last tuesday, but since i have been busy, i will see her tomorrow instead. okay, gotta go now guys. i haven't been active here lately. just so you know what has been going on with me. take care all and God bless you my fellow mylotters! :-)
@checapricorn (16072)
[i]Hi spoiled, as long as you will get 8 hours sleep I guess that is great! It is okay if you can sleep early as long as you will not also stay very late..LOL! Enjoy![/i]
@CKasulka (36)
I am in my 28th week of my first pregnancy my sleeping patterns have also changed I have read in a book that the reason your sleeping patterns may change is all because your body is transforming your self into a mother to take care of your newborn baby you will wake more often and sleep lighter and have more vivid dreams I know it seems totally wacked out at the moment and it makes no sense to not be able to sleep at night but you will eventually get use to it. Good luck and god bless.