New experiment

@shamzy18 (2320)
hehe i keep doin experiments now i think because i have reached my payout so im not bothered annymore lol but i am going to only reply to all my discussions that i havent done so far and there is a lot lol doubt i do all of them .. but i will start now.. do this for a few days maybe.
@lilcee (2704)
Good luck on your experiment. I haven't reached my payment yet. Getting close to $1 tho. lol How long did it take you to make your payout? I see you have almost 900 posts. Good for you. Did it take you a long time to do that? Happy mylotting.
@shamzy18 (2320)
Hi i reached payout like when i was 600!! lol close to $1 lol few tips write 3 lines or more if you can and try to do quite a few discussions too then you will reach payout quicker than 600 posts!!
@mayka123 (9549)
I too have reached payout and am checking all my discussions to which I have not replied.
@shamzy18 (2320)
cool yeah i have been doing that for past few days although i havent replied to many lol
@ladygator (3469)
yeah, this is a sad lesson learned. I have not been on mylot for like a year and now GUESS WHAT!!!???? I am now at a big ZERO in earnings. So I see that all my typing was for what?? Nothing I say Nothing. Whaaaaayyyyy
@shamzy18 (2320)
awww i m so sorry to hear that! Did you have a balance on it before? because i think i read somewhere if you inactive for 6 months then your balance goes to 0. dont be discouraged though you got the whole month left for earning next month