A trip down memory lane

Recently I stumbled upon some theme songs from some cartoons I enjoyed as a child. Here are the ones I remember the best there probably are more so join in and add your favorites. Hong Kong Phooey Laff Olympics (also called Scooby's All Star Laff a lympics) Super Friends (remember the wonder twins?) the Herculoids Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels Smurfs Space Ghost Tennesee Tuxedo Rocky and Bullwinkle show Bozo Scooby Doo Dunebuggy huckleberry hound Of course there are more I am sure. Also remember the really great commercials back then? Oh and School House Rock!!
@lilaclady (28240)
Gees I don't know a lot of them, but isn't it wonderful how the memories can come flooding back to when you were young innocent and happy, a lot of them could be on Youtube, I found a lot of clips of the old Micky Mouse Club which I enjoyed a lot...
I have a faulty at best lol. I am still trying to remember some more.
Oh the pink panther is another one. I enjoyed wathing that with my grandpa. He loved the pink guy so much. He passed away when I was in the 8th grade.
@Erin88 (348)
This post brought back memories. I remember Smurfs, Captain Caveman, and Scooby Doo. I also miss Talespin, Gummibears, Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, David the Gnome, and a show called Maya the Bee. I actually saw Smurfs on this afternoon when my son was watching cartoons. I didn't know it was still on.
LOL Most of those are the cartoons I watched with my daughter when she was little, chip and dales rescue rangers,ducktails and all those. I really feel old now.lol. My daughter is 18 now.
I remember School House rock from when I was little, and I remember the Smurfs. Not sure I remember the others, though. One that I remember that was not mentioned above here, was the theme from The Bugs Bunny And Tweety Show. That is one childhood cartoon show that I still enjoy as an adult.
As your body grow stronger your mind grows flowers its treingth to lear cause knowledge is power its the school house rocky he's a chip off the block of your favorite school house school house rock! I loved Conjuction junction, I'm just a bill, Libby's adverbs, The Great American Melting Pot to name just a few!