Does a lack of education give birth to the evil?

France
I had this thought recently just remember about my childhood,school,kids,classes and all the stuffs after I watch these very happy "news" on tv and again and again just as usual try to figure out why people can be so mean sometimes I mean U know beat girls,kill,steal people stuffs like this and all this with no reason just doing all this from an evil feeling just because that person grew up this way. So well yeah I remember all the naughtiest kids at school they had the worst parents,I mean today I could even say really crappy parents and now when I cross these kids in the streets they're the worst badass in the city and I'm sure able to do really bad things so well yeah I guess education play a big role in it and i wonder is it getting worst,if yes why does it become like this? Can education make miracles as it can make the worst? Please do share your point of view I'm sure some of U guys understand what I'm saying
ignorance and fear lead to hate so it only makes sense.. people arent taught to understand life or to understand other peoples views and situations and just act out on their ignorance and hurt everyone..
• France
These are a part of education right?
• France
All the naughty kids I knew at school who had bad parents are real azzhole in the present. Have a nighty sleep
yeah i know what you mean..
@polachicago (19143)
Education always helps. Knowing is understanding. Education doesn't mean only schooling but also self study, traveling, reading and much more. Most people in jails are not well educated for sure. Study shows correlation between poor education and crime.
• France
It does just make sense to me
@mentalward (14716)
Lack of education and lack of good morals do tend to go hand-in-hand. I've noticed this from the various neighborhoods I've lived in over the years. Notibly, in poverty-stricken areas, children tend to grow up with little to no encouragement from their parents to stay in school or to try to always do the right thing, because the parents themselves don't care about things like that. So, in that respect, I'd say that yes, evil can be borne out of a lack of education. The parents don't care and they simply don't want to be bothered with their children, so the kids have more opportunities to get into trouble or commit crimes' either from boredom, ignorance or anger. The opposite is usually true of the richer areas. Those people tend to be more highly educated, thereby getting better jobs with higher incomes (thereby being able to afford to live in these areas). They not only teach their children the importance of education and morals, but they also show them by example. These people also do not generally do things that could/would end them up in jail or prison. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. We've had some very highly educated people in this country who committed the most heinous crimes! On the other end, there are some extremely good and kind people who have come from poorly educated families.
• France
Yeah, Hopefully I believe in exceptions too