ever had this problem with wal-mart?

@jhl930 (3605)
i guess that it goes in the life section because this seems to happen all of the time where i live and where some of my family lives...i was at wal mart today and they had drinks pepsi(12 pk) 2.50 and i wanted some of them and i got to the cashier and she rang up like five bucks a pack, and i was like their suppose to be 2.50,and then she called a woman over and the woman went back to a phone she had(musta been ten feet away or something)and she called back their because i heard her when she did it "ask them"she said those pepsis arent suppose to be that but she says they are and they took the sign down, and we went back there and it was taken down...and it was really irritating because she told me that she didn't call back but i heard her...and then they stopped me going out the door with others around me and had to check all of my stuff and the thing didn't go off(the thing that goes off when you try and steal something)and it took forever and was embarrassing, its not the price of the drinks its the principal...has this ever happened to you? thanks for taking the time out of your day to read and review my discussion and i hope that you will answer, i hope that you had a great day today and i hope that your night is going to be a great night as well, once again thanks for taking the time!
Did they make you pay the $5 anyway? or the $2.50? No, i've never had them have the wrong price on something. I also don't always check the prices when they are checking me out. Believe me, I will now. Thanks for the post!
@jhl930 (3605)
no i didn't get them the only thing i got was the rest of my stuff like my other groceries and things like that and i think because she had to check it out she got mad and stopped me at the door...thanks for taking the time to reply!