I Wanna MyLot But I'm Too Sick

By JJ
@myklj999 (22274)
Olney, Illinois
I've got about 50 discussions from my friends in email that I want to respond to, but I can't sit up for more than 5 minutes or so without getting sick to my stomach. It really bites, 'cause I like being here hanging out with all of you. This is the second day; if it gets worse tomorrow, I'm gonna go to the e-room. Have you ever wanted to spend time on myLot but were unable to? (And friends; I will be answering your discussions in the next day or two; I'm not ignoring anyone.)
@Opal26 (17690)
hi mikey, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon! Take care of your self. Listen to Rosekitty, she gave you good advice. Hugz, Opalkitty
I hope you are feeling better soon. Ya gotta. Irish needs a lesson in being snarkie.*L*
You will not. If you take your toys and go home, you'll never pass Snarkiness 101. And, you know how much you want to learn to do that.*L*
@lingli_78 (12844)
i'm so sorry to hear that you are sick myklj999... hope you will get better soon... last week i am also sick and i hardly been here... i prefer to stay in bed and sleep... thank God i am much better this week... you definitely need to see a doctor if your conditions are not improving by tomorrow... have lots of rest and fluids... take care and have a nice day...
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]Hi myklj, get well soon...that is common to everyone of us for sure, we have limitations also so, there are moment when we want to be here and we can't due to many reasons! Just take your time and relax! It's quite quiet here! I know your friends will understand ![/i]
Hi mykj999, I am so sorry you are feeling poorley, are you taken medications? try and reat as much as possible and don't worry about Mylt, we will be still waiting for you and take as long as you like before responding to us, I know it very hard to stay away from Mylot because when I have to go out in the evening I miss it and no one understand what its like, rest up see you soon on Mylot. Tamara
@sweetie1026 (1723)
Oh sorry for that, no i haven't experienced anything like that before. I just hope that you never have to go to the e-room and get well soon. Take all the time you need long as you'll feel better. The best of health to you!
@Munchkin547 (2778)
Poor you, that doesn't sound like much fun at all! I've been off work sick from work the last few days and it sucks!! We can be ill together! do you think it is something you have eaten or a bug that's going round? You need nurse munchkin to come make you better!? lol dont you worry about responding to discussions, just concentrate on getting yourself better! I order bedrest, keeping warm and sips of fluid! look after yourself! xxx
Hi,myklj999........nice to meet you.Are you ok now? wish recover for you. and so far,I'm not experience for wanted to spend time on mylot but were unable. have a good day.
I'm sorry you're sick myklj. What happened to your stomach, maybe it's something you eat,..or drink? Hope you'll get better soon! I've had my share of couldn't go mylotting days, few weeks ago, not due to sickness but my life hadn't been so great lately and I couldn't make myself to mylot. Happy mylottting and have a nice day!!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Get that checked out Myklj. Probably nothing but better safe than sorry etc. I've been too poorly to myLot in the past. But if I'm feeling that bad, then nothing attracts me save trying to sleep away the pain and discomfort. Take it easy.
@ajithlal (14569)
I think you should take rest and give yourself rest both physically and mentally. If you take rest you will be better in a couple of days. If you are strain yourself you will get more sick. I hope you will get very well soon. It occured to me also in the past in my life that I wanted to spend time working and I couldn't. One occasion, I have also strained myself and got myself more sick. Get well soon.
Aww Myk, I hate to hear that you are so sick. Please take care. And yes there have been times I could not hang out in mylot because of illness. Get back to us well Sugar.
@richiem (3646)
There are always times when I want to go to myLot but can't. Especially when I have work. And also during weekends I don't go to myLot. I want to go to myLot as much as I can to earn more. myLot really needs a lot of time. Have a nice day!
@chechuva (1276)
better get rest. mylot can wait for you. there's a lot of time to post discussions. your health is more important. before im catching for my minimum payout, but i had to attend seminars offered by our institution. as much as i just wanted to seat and work here in mylot, i had to be there... hope you get well soon..
@Chevee (5915)
I am sorry you aren't feeling well, it sounds serious, I think you should go to the ER..or to a doctor it sounds like a stomach virus or food poisoning, hope you feel better soon. Let us know how it turns out.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
Don't worry about it. It's been a pretty boring day around here, and even worse tonight. I'm sure you'll have time to catch up. Take care of yourself and don't worry about the rest.
Awww, don't worry about ignoring us, we are used to it. You just get better. I'd tell you I would say a prayer for you but I don't want you to be offended.
@tessah (6621)
feel better dearie
@irishmist (3820)
Right now that is what I'm trying to do, catch up on all my mylot emails, as I have not had time to be on in a few days or so. Hope you feel better soon :)
@fpd1955 (2075)
Fortunately, no I haven't been unable to spend time on myLot because I was sick. Well, sometimes sick of bad dicussion topics, but only once or twice, when no one was posting anything interesting enough for me to respond. I do hope you get well soon, Mike. Get some rest and get better! PEACE