happy teachers day

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.tomorrow teachers day festival.i am so happy tomorrow.but some times i am so sad.because this is my last teachers day function.every year we did great function this day.this is my last function .this year is my final year. how will you celebrate teachers day.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Hello wish you very happy and prosperous teachers day..... Thanks Ganesh
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks ganesh.teachers day ok.how to celebrated ganesh festival.i created some discussion about ganesh festival.but your not responded.why ganesh.did you busy that day. any how have a nice day. happy my lotting
@sivanj (1263)
happy teachers day. sorry that you are celebrating as you have expected. but you have the opportunity to celebrate it with the biggest community in mylot. so have fun. i have great respect for teachers and wish you all the very best to you. where are you teaching?
the best way is call the teacher early morning and wish her a happy teachers day. no other prize is sweeter than this.