do you focus more on the past, present or future?

well i have this saying that i like to say it's..... "don't worry about the people in your past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future." I think that's a good quote to go by, I try focusing on my present but often wonder about the future. i mean who doesn't?
@sudalunts (5527)
I try to focus more on the present. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not promised. I do go ahead at times thinking about this or that in the future, but I know I should be focusing on the present. Since I have learned to focus on the present, I fill less stressed, because I am no longer worrying about something that hasn't yet happened.
Very well said. I couldn't agree more.
@maddysmommy (16243)
I focus on the now and sometimes wonder about our future. Certain things might take me back for a little bit, but I don't linger there for long. It's usually when I'm reminiscing with friends about the ole days :)
@metalhalo (601)
I look at my past as a learning tool. I don't hold onto to regrets or "what-ifs". There's simply no room for them in this life. I learn from my mistakes and choices and move forward. I keep focus on the present and the future. Those who constantly keep holding onto the past will lose sight of the wonderful possibilities that tomorrow could bring.
@potrish78 (742)
As for me, I try to focus more on the "present" since it is the most important thing at this very moment and that is actually in preparation for what I want to happen in the "future". The "past" is just a basis of what I should or should not do in the present and in the future. It serves as our teacher; a lesson learned in order to prevent committing the same mistakes again. Focus on the present since you are here right now, right at this very moment.