Has anyone here ever seen or called a psychic?

If yes, was if worth it? If not, why not?
Hi, I met an Ancient Indian Astrology specialist who read my palm almost correctly. But he was a saint not a person who asked for money. He explained to me what he said 'the plan of the god for me' after reading my palm. He also said that fake psychic (those who are doing it for money) mainly depend on reading the psychology of the person and then start saying different things often ending up with a strong warning. These persons are not real psychic but some of them are actually good orators.
That makes sense. So I'm wondering, what is gods plan for you?
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I havent but Ive never had any need to since I do that sort of thing myself...Are they worth it..well being from a major tourist city (Niagara Falls Ontario) I have to honestly say that yes some are and are very valid, skilled and highly accurate BUT for every true decent one, you have two money hungry frauds as far as I'm concerned.....Its very important IMO to use your better judgement when going to a psychic....go with your gut, pay attention to how they act, things they say and the environment etc..also IMO how much they charge is a key factor too...
Oh, what kind of readings do you do? I try to read tarot cards but I'm so-so at interpetations.
@Erin88 (348)
A friend took me to one that was at a county fair. She thought it would be something fun to do. The psychic tried to read my palm. She would look at my hand, then tell me something that was supposed to be a part of my past. It didn't seem like she knew what to say. She started asking me questions instead of telling me things. It wasn't expensive, but it wasn't worth whatever my friend paid for me to get a reading. It was basically just for entertainment.
Yeah, My friend and I saw a palm reader at the beach a few years ago. She told us both the same exact things..lol.
• Oxford, England
I tried once. It was quite a famous psychic (name witheld). As soon as she came to collect her money in advance of the reading, she looked at me with the fear of god all over her face - she was terrified! The next thing I knew, I was being slung out of the Kings Arms Hotel in Stokenchurch for something I knew nothing about. That experience scared the living daylights out of me for a long time. I still don't know to this day why, or what, she saw within me that gave her so much fear.
Wow, that is really weird!
@lilaclady (28238)
I have seen quite a few, a couple were frauds and they said silly things but I did go to some that definitely knew what they were doing and it was very spooky, there is definitely some of these people who have developed the sense that I believe we all could if tried....
I believe that too.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I have never called a psychic. I don't really believe in such things. They may have the power or the sensitivity to know or do things that ordinary people cannot do but what's the use in that?