Making money online

@android (895)
Does anyone know any particularly good websites for earning money online. Either by completing surveys, writing reviews, rating music or earning money for referrals. Or I would consider PTC and PTP sites also. Are there any sites that pay a remarkably good rate? I am in the UK.
@brisk123 (2826)
Hello friend,I have listed few sites on my website if you like you can go to my profile and check it for yourself.
@android (895)
Excellent, thanks. I'll check it out.
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
I've got lots of links on my profile here. I've also got some tips on my profile to help you learn about myLot and how best to maximize your experience here. Make sure to read both articles. Welcome, and enjoy!
@android (895)
Sounds interesting, I like the idea of MyLot quite a lot. I did have an account here before and managed to earn quite a substantial amount of money but I had to cancel the account due to dangerous personal and identity problems which put my life in danger, so I now have a fresh account which I hope to keep clean.
@rortiz86 (1697)
Yup, I know some programs. But since We can't post our links here. Perhaps just visit my profile. I have a new blog there that contains information about these programs.
@android (895)
I'm sure that when I signed up to MyLot, I read that we were encouraged to post links, particularly for information to help other users, it increases our rating and possibly our earnings. A lot of people have said that they are not allowed to post links here though, so I'll have to look into that one. Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check it out.