which song will you humm most of the times

hi everyone.. i heard most of the people are great bathroom singers and they used to sing independantly there.. even me too sings on such occasion and also will sing will sng while riding in a bike and wearing helmet or while hearing songs from ipod.. so share with me when you will hum the song and where you will do it.. come on share with me. the song which i hum most of the times is " i want it that way "
@BinaryKat (738)
The song I sing in the shower is 2 bad by Michael Jackson. Yeah, yeah make fun of me but that song gets stuck in my head lol. But that is not all, sometimes I hum my favorite smooth jazz song by Spyro Gyra which is called Morning Dance. Or if I am all alone I hum "One is the loneliest number" lol.
so nice to hear your response buddy, thanks for sharing
@rocker21 (2717)
Take me to your heart Hiding from the rain and snow Trying to forget but I won't let go Looking at a crowded street Listening to my own heart beat So many people all around the world Tell me where do I find someone like you girl [Chorus] Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand before I'm old Show me what love is - haven't got a clue Show me that wonders can be true They say nothing lasts forever We're only here today Love is now or never Bring me far away Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heart Standing on a mountain high Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky I should go and see some friends But they don't really comprehend Don't need too much talking without saying anything All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/907/michael_learns_to_rock..take_me_to_your_heart..take_me_to_your_heart.html
I'm not a singer. And I never will be, lol. I don't even like trying to sing. I'll hum more than trying something with my lack of true vocals. Actually, I'm more prone to tapping my hands on something or simulate playing guitar (not air guitar). Anyway, my pick would have to be anything by ACDC. So..your pick is 'I Want It That Way'..isn't that a song by a pop boy band? No worries, we all have our guilty pleasures.