what games does your cat play?

As for mine, she loves tag.. she will come running up to me tap my leg with her paw and go running off hiding under table, as i approach her, she taps my leg again and run off else where. its quite funny and cute to watch. Another game involves a box. She loves boxes, any type of box and she will squeeze in the smallest of boxes so only see her big a55 if make a hole in it, makes a great game, to her anyway haha.. (i think if she cant see me, i cant see her.. like a young child) i try touch her through the hole and her paw shoots out to attack me. Then there is the 'look at me, i am cute' game.. lays on her back, waits for me to rub her belly and she runs off, then sneaks back and do over again. of course there is all the usual games cats love, like pouncing and grabbing dangling toys or playing football with pen or what ever else she can find hehe what about your cat, whats her favorite games she likes to play?
My cat play with each other, they just like to play with each other, but if you are talking about games or toys, only Goldie plays with toys, my two boys, Frisky and Dubby, do not play with toys.
i think maybe if only one, then they tend to try play games with the owner Although when i had 2 kittens they would play hide n seek, and chasing each other around chair.. thanks for sharing
@BinaryKat (738)
My cats got a few games they like playing. My eldest Lucky loves to play with water. She will go into the bathroom and jump in the tub. She waits until someone gets some water and then she gets into the pounce positon. Then when you throw water in the tub, she will try to catch it. The other cats, Ukio, Sheba, and Muffin, love playing in paper baga and boxes too. One time, we had some boxes on the floor and they jumped them and acted like they were Prairie dogs. It was soo funny.
cats are so adorable and cute with the games they invent... my cat likes water too, infact it fascinates her, i have small fountain in garden and she would love to pat it with her paw.. Seeing her with water drops on her little chin very sweet (persian so has flat face) thanks for sharing
My cat plays about the same as yours. When I come home from grocery shopping, he's up on the table waiting for the empty bag that I usually throw on the floor for him to get into. I don't know if you would call this a game, but as soon as the litter pan is scooped, he's in it filling it up again. When I walk in the park and come across any big feathers, I bring them home for him and he goes nuts with them, throwing them around, smelling them etc. He's an indoor cat, so anything I bring him from nature seems to make him very happy.
they are all little games a cat like to play, boxes, bags maybe to hide from us or as mine do, pounce out at anyone that walks by.. min is also indoor cat as she is Persian, but she do have the use of small back garden and she loves the rockery as a little overgrown so she can hide in it, and looks like a tiger in the wilderness thanks for sharing
@Anne18 (11036)
My kitten likes to jump on thr trampoline in the garden and to also go down th slide, he likes it better if he is sitting on my 8 year old daughters lap.
hahahaha id love to see it jumping on trampoline. must look cute and funny, even moreso if high fense and all neighbor see is this kitten going up n down in air i imagining it hehe thanks for sharing