Somebody ask your age.....you get offended?

@dong1970 (1573)
Every time we meet new friends,we always ask how hold are you?I'm just curios if anybody from here got offended if they ask for their age......
@pkraj111 (2459)
Some times. It depends on the context of the query. If it is a friendly sort, I am OK. Otherwise I feel bad.
ya sometime..!! but personally i don't ask age perticular about girls..!! there is saying in china that if you wanna know some one's age don't ask her directly.. but ask her star..you can calculate from it..!! thanks for sharring..!! keep lotting
@Erin88 (348)
It doesn't really bother me. Sometimes I'm curious why they are asking, but it doesn't upset me.
@mimpi1911 (25479)
Dong On the contrary, I love to reveal my own age just of the fact that I look younger than my actual age. People many times treat me like much younger ones and I do not like it much, not all the time. I feel we should be aging gracefully without doing much about the age thing. smiles...
@salonga (27952)
No Dong I am not! Unlike other women who do get offended I don't think this question will ever offend me. I love telling someone who asked me my exact age. I just don't understand why women most of the time would hide their real age and to them that is a secret matter. Well not to me. I am proud of my age. I believe each year added to my life is a blessing from God so I would rather be thankul and proud of my age. I am even more thankful that when I'd tell people I'm 52, they always say: "Oh you look a lot younger than your age!" I think that is a double blessing!
@djoyce71 (2512)
No, I don't get offended when someone asks about my age. I tell them the truth about my age and it doesn't matter to me. I'm so glad to be 37 and thank God I'm still alive! Good day!
@acevivx (1566)
No, I wouldn't be offended since i have never hidden my age and in fact i have been complimented several times for not looking my age.However, womemn, especially those who are middle age are suppose to be sensitive about their age and might be offended if you ask them how old they were. So it really depends on the person. If i were you, don't be so rude as to ask a woman's age.
@bamakelly (5194)
To tell you the truth it has never really been an issue for me to divulge my age to anyone. I am forty years old now. I don't mind if someone asks me out of curiosity. I know that some people might find it to be offensive but I don't see a reason to feel offended. On the other hand I really don't make it too much of a habit to ask anyone that question myself.