last show

@camomom (7536)
today is Montel's last show ever. he's been on the air for 17 years. WOW!!! i love Montel. i admire him for his honesty and how he helps everyone. he has multiple sclorosis which keeps him in severe pain at all times and still managed to do his show for so long. he seems like such a wonderful man, i wish everyone was as nice and respectful as he is. i for one will miss seeing him everyday. GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK MONTEL!!!!
@miller1978 (1104)
I heard this a few months ago when I watched the last episode of Montel and Sylvia Browne together. They were going to finish running his shows the rest of the year. He has done many great things over the years; inspiring people, helping people, making people cry and everything else. He has great strengths and shown people that if he can do it so can they. That alone is a great task that people should look up to him for.
@camomom (7536)
you are so so right. what a wonderful, inspirational man. i will miss sylvia also. she was the longest running guest ever on any talk show. he sure taught me some things. i think its great that he cried on the air, most men won't admit crying in private.