Do you consider yourself shy?

I feel that I have a shyness that I can hide quite well. I have pushed this back into the darkside of me. Many times in my life I have was crippled by my shyness. Hiding behind a wall. Now I am free. Don't mess with this biach.
@rockbaby (808)
• Lebanon
i used to be veryy shy.. but now i like meeting new people but i do tend to be quiet when i 1st meet the person then i talk when i get to know them abit..
My youngest daughter was painfully shy when she was young. Now you can't hold her down. Quite a difference.
@myklj999 (19713)
Didn't used to be, but have severe self-esteem problems anymore. Got burned so bad in my last relationship that I'm afraid to take chances anymore, so I just stay alone.
Face your fears my friend. I was alone for 15 years before I met my husband. You never know what life is going to hand you. Keep you options open. Life is full of chances. Put your best foot forward and if someone tries to step on it, pull it back. Life is full of people who try to bring you down. You need to stand up for yourself as you are worthy. It seems that people who think they are perfect are truly less than and they will attempt to bring a person down in order to make themselves seem better. They are dorks.
@oresal (1350)
• El Salvador
I am extremely shy, i cant talk in public. the only time i dont consider myself shy and i could easily talk in pucli to over a 100000 people is if im drunk
I still have problems with public speaking. I am comfortable speaking to a small group of no more than 20. Put me in front of an auditorium filled with people and I swear you can hear my knees knocking and can see my heart trying to pound its way out of my chest.
@rosey3223 (1569)
I used to be real shy, but now I just sit back and observe everyone and start talking when I feel comfortable enough.
It also gives you an edge so you know a little bit more about a person
@juicemilk (2286)
yep I'm pretty shy, when I'm in a large group of people especially if I don't know many of them really well, then I'm usually pretty quiet. It can take me a while to get to know people sometimes and then I'm more comfortable around them. Or alternatively, just give me a few drinks and I'll be right lol
I have come along way since my wallflower days. No longer will I sit in the corner and just be. Life is too short to let it pass by. Speak up! and if that doesn't work, I agree about a couple of drinks to warm ya up.
@chance00 (3333)
No I am not shy
@rockbaby (808)
• Lebanon
@pendragon (3352)
No, I don't feel that I am shy.
@Stev00 (246)
A little!
yes very shy
@epizzahut (2079)
yes I shy ,but I don't think bad.
@macubx (11422)
yup, im shy its bcoz people always notice something about me.
@toastking (272)
I used to be very shy, but over the last year or so after having done a few Paul Mckenna confidence tapes I found real progress and would go and chat to girls, dance with them etc whereas before it would take a miracle or being very drunk for me to even give it a shot.
@FraYFaN09 (1560)
I can be shy but I can also be kinda of outgoing.. it just depends on the situation and people although I'm trying to speak up more now.
@manzician (4734)
Yes... I am a bit shy...Aneewayz... Thank you so much for you question... Its really nice to be here at mylot... Are you guys here for money or just for fun...
@jondun (79)
sort of