My own personal birthday list challenge!

@mommyboo (13198)
So I was informed today by a friend that none of us really care about each other and that we don't share important information and celebrate important happenings! SO! Here is what I am going to do about this situation. You'll get a personal greeting thread when the time comes, all you have to do is respond with an important date in the future you want to celebrate. For instance, my sister is getting married on Saturday, so I'll probably make one for her, even though ya'll don't know her. My birthday is on Monday so I'll make my own that day if I'm not sleeping because I'm fried from vacation and traveling. I'm all ears - start posting dates!
@myklj999 (20905)
Ooooo! A sneaky underhanded way to find discussion topics without having to think about them too hard. How devilishly clever! Dammit, I shoulda done that... Put me down for January 5th for my birthday.
@mommyboo (13198)
Look you! I had to be creative because I have much less time to get on here. Ahh, you share a birthday month with my daughter. January babies are very cool
@Opal26 (17690)
Well first of all Happy Birthday mommyboo! I'll have to try and remember to say it again on Monday! I just wrote a note and put it next to the computer so I wouldn't forget! And also, Congratulations to your sister on her wedding! I hope it was a wonderful day! I wish here lot's of luck and happiness! Ok, here's my important date for you! My birthday is October 10th! I had mentioned to you in a previous discussion that I am a Libra- hence the opal thing! I think you said that your hubby is one too! So that's my important date! Now I have yours too!
@mommyboo (13198)
You share a birthday with my sister! Of course I think you were there first, she'll be 22 if I remember correctly lol.
Hi Mommyboo, Great idea you've got there. This is going to be a good challenge, I like it.. You can put me down for December 31 for my birthday. Also October 27 for my anniversary. Have a nice day..
@mommyboo (13198)
New Years Eve! My husband's birthday is next month, so I won't forget
My daughter's birthday is this Sept 27th, this would be her 4th birthday. Hope to celebrate it at her school with her friends and all. Happy early birthday to you mommyboo, in case I don't get to mylot by monday. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!!