what's for breakfast?

i am just curious what are you having for breakfast before going to work? or should i say what did you have? LOL.
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi..i try to eat eat before leaving for work but there were times that i can't so... so i go hungry. i just ensure that i have a glass of water, atleast... hehehhee... if i have that, i will be okay until i can fill up my tummy with food, glorious food.:-D happy mylotting!!!!
so do i... i just make sure i eat breakfast before work or else i'll eat by 2PM if i don't!!! thanks for the post friend!!!
yeah and that too... guess we have to eat our breakfast on time...or else, it will be like hours and hours after we get to eat... wah...
My breakfast is very simple and oil less. Earlier i was having some one chapati in my language with a bowl of curd only. Now I have even stopped having curd but I opt for fruit in the breakfast. How do you like do you like fruit in the breakfast.
wow that healthy!!! happy mylotting!!!
@cher913 (25895)
i generally have cold cereal for breakfast in the morning and we have any fruit, i will put it with it. i dont work outside of the house, but i usually eat when my kids eat, around 8 am before they rush off to school.
wow, that's really healthy. thanks for the post!!!
@bbsr13 (4199)
Hello,Princess! I don't eat breakfast.Only I prefer to drink two cups of green tea and a cup of coffee till my lunch which usually eat at 1.30 PM.Some days if felt the need of eating something,I will prepare a glass of vegetable soup and drink.It is my favorite drink.thanx.
i love soup too!!! thanks for the post!!!
@Anchopy (1453)
• Paraguay
well, I'm always having coffee with milk for breakfast.. Never another thing