why people need money?

@vimaal (3365)
Hi friends, how are you.why people need money in our life? please tell me about your own experience. take care have a nice day.
@angelia286 (2029)
Why do you need money? Lol.. of course it is to get what we want in life. The very most basic fundamental reason for needing money is that it's for survival. We need money to buy food, water, pay off our bills and basically just to make ends meet. Once our basic survival needs are settled, it would always be nice to have some extra cash here and there for emergency purpose, where these money would be used for survival purposes should there be a layoff and income stops, or for emergency usage such as additional expenses when someone falls ill and needs medical care. That is what money is all for. My own personal experience in the need for money. I hate the feeling of having no money, and I had experienced that before. Just for the past few months, I have no money at the mid of each month, and i had to literally beg for money from my friends, which luckily they did lent it to me to tide me over the days. These money were used into paying off for my transportation cost, and for the basic needs like food, and drinks and so on. I have no money left for entertainment and had been living like a pauper. So, is money important? Definately very!
@kun2349 (23475)
Everybody needs money for a different reason, so needs it for daily survival, while some needs money to save life, for one's pleasure, for spending, for savings, and lastly for wasting.. IN this world, money is important, and it's still ok if we dun have much money, but we cant do without any money ^_^ Basically without money, we cant do anything because everything requires money, from food to water ^_^ For those who are already rich, they just want money to secure their status, and also to fill up the big ego in them.. haha
@kaleegirl45 (1474)
[b][i]Hello vimaal well we need money to buy the things we need. I like to have money to go out and have a good time, to buy a pair of shoes, clothes, movies. But since I don't have that much I don't spend it eiher. how about you?[/i][/b]
Hi vimaal, People need money to live, because without money we would starve and die and some people love money because they have too much money and can be greedy also they still want more and never happy. Tamara