having a hard time sleeping...sigh...

yeah... i find myself sleepy and tired but not getting enough sleep.. i went to work this week without much than a few minutes of dreamland... now, i am up after 3 hours of sleep... and doing mylotting... guess ihave to shut down my computer and try to go to sleep again... what are you tips for me. thanks
@Sheepie (3118)
Try some home remedies. You can take a hot bath, see, when you are warm it slows down your system and it will help you be more sleepy. Also any hot tea or warm milk may help. Also, try not to be stressed before bed, and don't do any exercise or anything just before. It would be good if you could read a book to help you fall asleep.
@glay22 (512)
hello..ahm, i work on a nightshift so I have a hard time sleeping in the morning. What I do, I take a warm bath to keep me relaxed. I stop on thinking about so many things so my mind will relax and so I can sleep. There's also this multivitamin which the doctor prescribes most of the agents who ask the clinic for advise (by the way, I am a nurse at a call center in CEbu). The vitamin is MOSEGOR VITA. It is not a sleeping pill..it is a multi vitamin that its side effects is you feel very sleepy and based on experience I had a straight and sound sleep. You have to take it an hour before the time you want to sleep. Dont worry, no adverse effects dear. Hope this works for you :-)
I know how you feel I can never sleep when I need to right now its almost 3pm and I have to work at 10pm! I need sleep but I know I'll be laying in bed for 2 hours before I even start falling asleep. I really need pills for this lol! anyway hope there are helpful comments coming I could use them as well thanks!
@sudalunts (5526)
I need tips as well. I do not sleep very much either. Even on the week ends I am up at six in the morning. Regardless of what time I go to bed I am up by six. I usually go to sleep at twelve or one in the morning, thinking that maybe I will sleep later, but I still get up early. Even when I go to bed, it takes me a while to get to sleep. My husband, two minutes after hitting the sack he is sleep