Do you like your moles?

@sharie16 (2213)
For me, i have a lot of moles and it bothers me on the part of my face...and i think the counts of my moles are increasing and i really hate it...my sister told me that it's because i do have a big mole on my chin and at my center of my back..so she told me that i should remove it, but until now i haven't done anything yet, im scared that it may hurt...lol...but i do have a mole that i love it, it's color blue, it's on my shoulder...lol so how bout you, how do you like your moles?
i do have a lot of moles but they're ok. it's quite fun seeing some :)
@sharie16 (2213)
[b]ok...anyway, i hope it isn't the case just like mine, coz it's getting bigger and increasing numbers... thanks for sharing! Have a nice day! God bless! +rating[/b]
i'm not sure if i like it or not. i have like seven moles in my chest! that's too many! when i wear dresses, some people never fail to notice them! lol.
@sharie16 (2213)
[b]oh was that big enough to be noticed?but i think as long as it stays that way and never changes nor getting bigger, i think that's safe...,ine was increasing of numbers, and the others are getting bigger, which i am alarmed... anyway thanks fro sharing, my friend! Have a nice day! God bless! +rating![/b]
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i have a bunch of them & no i don't like them i have heard they come back if you have them removed. don't know if that's trye or not because i have never had any removed
@sharie16 (2213)
[b]oh were the same...maybe we should ask those who have tried to remove their moles...thanks for the post, my friend! Have a nice day! God bless! +rating[/b]
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Use Liquid bandage to get rid of moles. I am not sure if it will work, but I know it works on skin tags so it may work on moles. Don't try to cut it, it could bleed and become infected over time. Liquid Bandage, like I said gets rid of skin tags and they are almost the same as moles if not the same. So definitely try liquid bandage first. Wash your face a lot to, in dove soap if you have it or it is available where you live. I hope this information helps! As for myself, I used to be ashamed. More because of a skin tag that when I got older I used to mess with, someone told me about liquid bandage and it worked wonders. I loved it.
@sharie16 (2213)
[b]thanks fot the information my friend...i'll try to use it later...i inform you later if it will work...thanks again! have a nice day! God bless! +rating[/b]
I also have moles in various areas of my face and on my neck. Right now, there okay but I too worry about the number increasing. I have an aunt who's name is also Linda and she had all kinds of moles on her face and so I would think of her and wonder if I am going to be like her. I hope not, lol. Take care and God Bless!