Hurricane Hanna

Calm Before Hanna - The skies were calm before Hanna hit the coast.
@LadyMarissa (12165)
I live inland so I wasn't affected by Hurricane Hanna. It sounds as if she snuck in quietly over night. I hope EVERYONE is well & had NO problems with Hanna. Did any of you have damage from Hurricane Hanna??? If so, what kind??
Hi LadyMarissa, I hope everyone is alright from hurricane Hanna, I live in the U.K so I haven't heard anything about the hurricane, we only have rain and strong winds every day and I am getting really fed up with it, I just hope that we get a little sunshine soon. Tamara
@LadyMarissa (12165)
Thank you tamara. It was just the east coast of US that was affected & maybe the tip of Canada. I wish I could have a little of your rain. We are in drought conditions here. Our lakes are 14-18 feet low. They are rationing water in some areas. I was just worried about my friends who lived up the eastern seaboard. Hope you see the sunshine soon!!!
@cream97 (29175)
No, not in Sumter, have we.. I am glad for this! In Myrtle Beach there was supposed to be a storm coming there.. But, no ways here.. That was a big relief! I am glad that we are all safe and sound!
@LadyMarissa (12165)
I am so glad you are safe!!! I pray NO ONE had any bad damage!!!!!!