English Big Brother

@Anne18 (11036)
Thank goodness it is over, but again next year I'm sure i shall watch the first week again. So boring and I heard on the radio that BB in england got less viwers than last years show. I always look forward to BB, but this is the third year in a row that I haven't watched from begining to end as I got bored.... so perhaps next year I wil watch from begining to end!! Hope so as I used to really love the show.
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi there Anne18 Maybe you should audition for next years show then you can show them how it's really done and boost the ratings!!
@Beaver72 (446)
I missed the spitting incident. Funny how soon you forget people when they've been evicted
@Beaver72 (446)
Uk big brother has been quite entertaining this year, that was up untill last nights final wen rachel was announced as the winner, i lost complete interest after that, may people have commented this was a complete and utter fix, i've never known such a less worthy winner