what is the best feature a human shud have?

I think character gets the first rank.Once the character is good people start to respect them and the second one is the educational qualification.Come on friends start to share your views...
@vidhyavini (6112)
Ya I do agree with you ma.. Character is the first thing to be noticed. If everyone are good we won't have any problems at all. Hmm. Thats what is missing in everyone. Everyone are just selfish. Their selfish character just affects some other person in a different way. Hehe. Hey never thank anyone in mylot. It will not be counted. Just say Happy to have your response. Thats enough. Ok ah??? Any doubts you ask me. I am good in guiding actually. Hehe. Lol.
k da...yea all are selfish in their own way..they hurt others feelings being selfish to the core.But watz the profit they are gonna earn out of it????
They just think that being selfish is their character and it won't affect others. It will definitely affect others indirectly. They have to understand that first.
@shana123 (2096)
I wholly agree with you character is very essential for a human being and second comes is the good and helping heart then comes the qualification of that person.. many with good character doesnt seem to be helping i have seen they dont have heart to help people who are in need but they are still considered as a good people i dont want to give examples in this public place .. then last comes the qualification ..
but i thought the character includes the good things in a person....Happy to c ur response
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
yes dear mssaranya the humanity is what we should have , the respect and love for all!!
Thanks for your response yar...