Have anyone heard of Free Money Team?

Have anyone heard of free money team? Its a site where you can sign up for programs and get lots of referrals. You sign up for free and if those who have been in this team, tell me how do u do all of the programs in one day? I usually do like 10 sites @ 5 clicks per site and 1 traffic exchange site surfing 20 pages a day. How do you guys do it if you have signed up.
@deathvans (301)
well I haven't heard this kind of team, well if you do heard of it, maybe you can give us some feedback regarding with this team. It will be great pleasure. ^_^
Yes it is a downline program and rortiz86 just explained it all. :)
nope but i'd like to be on that team
Thanks for saying that. Here's the link to get on the team or learn more about it: http://www.freemoneyteam.com/?10353
no i havent heard from that yet. I think sites like that are scam. I dont really know. but i tried it before and i dont know what happened next.
I know because I've been through so many scams even ones called $7 Secrets in which I had to use the rights and resale of the book called $7 Secrets. I don't know if it is a scam but because this lady who called me about it and who got me to join, then I tried to call her back, she was never heard from ever since. I've even sent her emails and no response, but I got one thing out of it: I my $7 back because some lady bought the book. I have even been through envelope stuffing and work at home directory scams and I was only 18. I never knew anything about scams. But this program is not a scam at all because I do get in contact with the one who sponsored me and I have 8 referrals in my team. I am also earning some extra money from the program so its not to me a scam. There are some scams similar to this and I advice you to be very careful and do your research. Thanks for responding.