What do you wear around the house?

@o2bnocn (2895)
I like to wear something comfortable but also looks decent in case company comes over. I never know when any company is coming over and who is coming over, we have company over a lot so I like to look at least decent. At the same time though I like to be comfortable. Occasionally I will wear jeans around the house but a lot of the times I like to wear a pair of comfortable pants. I will usually just wear any type of t-shirt. What about you? Do you wear jeans around the house or comfortable pants? Do you have clothes that are just for wearing around the house or not?
@Tianna2 (1274)
If I'm not planning on going anywhere, I'll just stay in my night gown and keep a robe handy. If its colder, I might put on some sweats or something. Cheers, Tianna
@o2bnocn (2895)
Sometimes I wish I could do that. To many people come over my house and to many people stay here at times. Today I had on a big comfy T-shirt that I sleep in for a while but then I got a little uncomfortable in it because it was so big and then I started to get too hot in it so I changed into some other clothes.
@riyasam (16578)
you are right in the comfortability part.for me it usually is skirt,top.
@o2bnocn (2895)
I don't ever wear skirts. I will usually wear some type of pants or shorts and a regular t-shirt or some kind of top. I want to get some more pants just to wear around the house...some of mine are either getting too small or I don't really like them.
@lilcee (2704)
I have some shorts and comfortable shirts I like to wear around the house. I like to wear baggy clothes, nothing tight because I like to be comfortable at home. When I go out, I wear better clothes but at home I just wear my baggy clothes.
@o2bnocn (2895)
I am kind of the same way, I just find some comfortable decent clothes to wear around the house. I have had times when people come over and I haven't took a bath or got my clothes on, luckily they were family and it didn't bother me that much. I don't like to wear jeans for a really long time, especially not around the house. If I am not comfortable in my clothes it will actually put me in a mood.
@checapricorn (16066)
H[i]I Brooke, I just love to wear short and skirts with blouse when I am inside the house..I don't wear jeans, I feel it is more heavy! When it is cold, I prefer pajama but when it is just warm, I love shorts, very comfortable![/i]