Cross Dressing

@mirage108 (3403)
Guys have you ever cross dressed, even if just for haloween, How far did you take it? doing this did you gain an experiance as to what the women go through getting ready to go out just to work or anything for that matter. Gals have you ever wanted your man to go through what you go through on a daily basis just at least once? I did do this for one halloween. it was different, I had a female friend select the dress shoes, and help with the makeup. boy did I get comments from both men and women. and none of the comments were bad. Has anyone other than myself done this or wanted to try but too afraid to do this
@wildpvcgal (1085)
I personally think theres nothing wrong with men want to cd! Why do these things have to be such a taboo!! Fair enough there a time and place. If it makes them happy then go for it!! I'd b quite happy to hep you dress up and perhaps help with the make up xx
@mirage108 (3403)
It was fun the time I tried if for halloween.
@beckyomg1 (6758)
nope cant say that i have. sorry.
@mirage108 (3403)
That is ok thank you for responding
@sevenseas (754)
I've never worn female clothing and suspect I never will. It doesn't turn me on and I don't have great legs in heels.
@mirage108 (3403)
lol Thank you for responding