do you eat your corn on the cob from the

corn on the cob - really delicious roasted with butter
@sudalunts (5526)
left to the right, or right to left or start in the middle then eat from the sides? I was eating a delicious ear of New Jersey corn on the cob the other day, actually I had two. I noticed that for each one, I started nibbling from the left to the right. This is no big thing, but it is interesting to know how everyone else eat their corn. Do you like your corn better roasted or boiled? Do you use butter or salt or butter and salt? Do you prefer white or yellow corn? I was a flea market once, and they were selling roasted corn on the cob, I had never had it that way, and found it to be very good. the corn line was the biggest one at the place
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi, I like boiled corn and I eat it left to the right and I also like with salt and butter. But here in Egypt we can only get the grilled one and they don't put salt or butter on it.
@sudalunts (5526)
Here in the US, you can buy boiled or grilled when you buy it out. At home I usually boil mine.
@CJay77 (4441)
As far as I'm concern corn is good anyway you can get it! lol. Thanks for the best response .
Well, I seem to always take a bite out of the middle first! LOL
@sudalunts (5526)
LOL, I see you get right to it huh
@lilybug (21148)
I normally cook mine in the microwave actually. I toss it in the microwave while it is still in the husk and cook it for about 4 minutes then let it sit for a few minutes before taking the husk off. I have never really paid attention to which end I start eating on. I will have to pay attention next time. I put butter, salt and pepper on mine. I like white, yellow, and bi-color corn.
@sudalunts (5526)
I have to try doing it in the micro wave, I usually boil it. My favorite is white. Here in New Jersey you can sometimes get the best corn ever, if you buy it from a farm.