Who Can Relate?

@carolbee (16241)
This is the most exciting thing that has happened to me today. Who can relate to waking up in the morning and starting the day with a daily pill box full of pills? They are all age related issues that are under control with the proper medications. Hope my afternoon and evening are a little more interesting..lol
@writersedge (22579)
My blood pressure meds are in a pill box. One with the days of the week on it. That way I know if I took my AM pills or not and my pm pills or not. Often, I think I've taken them and I haven't so I see that or I think I haven't taken them and I have, so I see that. Without the daily box, I would go days without taking them or go days with double dosing myself. Then this winter, my arthritis meds will be in the box, too. If I don't loose the rest of my weight in time, diabetic pills will be in there, too. So yes, I can relate!
@carolbee (16241)
I now have issues with arthritis of the spine but don't take anything for it. I need to talk to the dr. about something before it gets cold. Wish there was an herb that would relieve the cold weather bodily changes. Thanks for responding.
@writersedge (22579)
Some people claim there is something for it. My friend raves about mangostein (spelling?). Her arthritis is worse than mine and she says it's great. But her doctor doesn't like it, he says it makes her blood pressure worse. She tells him the HBP doesn't cause her pain and she can up those meds, but nothing absolutely nothing has touched her arthritis pain before mangostein and since he hasn't come up with an alternative that makes her pain free like this does, to heck with him. She'd rather have a pain free short life than a painful long one.
***YUCK*** I am sorry * happy* that I cannot relate.. I am on just one type of pill to take right now and it is a really been a hard adjustment for me. I hate the idea that I HAVE to take anything! I am hoping that this Over active bladder thingy is just a temporary thing and I will be back to PILL-FREE! I feel bad for folks that have to take huge amount of medications daily.. I can only imagine how that has to feel on the tummy. All those Medications at one time. **YUCK**
@carolbee (16241)
Actually the pills don't bother my stomach. Been taking them awhile. Don't take anything for depression or anything of that nature. My problems are basically getting older. Thanks for responding.
well I wasthinking baout my mom, she takes a lot of pills. they bother her tummy sometimes if she does not eat enough.. I am not on any anti-depressants either!
@stephcjh (32328)
I am sorry to hear that you have to take so many pills. I am not to that stage in life yet. I am sure I will be in the boat one day though. I wish better things for your future though.
@carolbee (16241)
About every 10 years I seem to develop something that requires a prescription. It started when I turned 40. Hopefully when you are my age you won't have to be on meds but it seems to happen as we age. Thanks for responding.
Hi carolbee, I am so pleased that you looking after yourselve with proper medication, as for me i can't do without my asthma inhalers, my afternoon and evening is a bit borring as my husband can't talk about anything else but biks, he is a keen cyclist. Tamara
@carolbee (16241)
I now have high blood pressure and need to make sure to take a pill in the morning. I'm like a little, old lady! I know the feeling. My husband only talks about girl's softball since he's a coach. Thanks so much for responding.
@jillhill (37384)
So far I don't have a whole pill box full! I'll have to cross my fingers and hope it doesn't come to that but I am sure it's inevitable! I hope you have an exciting evening as well!
@carolbee (16241)
I can share so your pillbox will be full..lol If my day is only exciting from taking pills, I live a very dull life. Seriously, they are all needed for aging problems. I'd rather be without out them but the alternative wouldn't be pretty. Thanks for responding.