SADDAM to be punished ?

According to the teachings of JESUS, Saddam should be forgiven. But it would have been better if he had realised his mistakes and repented for it.He should have been soft to the court. Anyway I pity him for whatever influenced him to be rude. I love him as a fellow human being though nothing is supporting me to appreciate whatever he did to his brother muslims.Oh all human beings are brothers in God's eyes and we are supposed to love one another immeterial of our Religions.I pray to GOD to make him repent at least once for everything he did to torture and kill people so that God's mercy may fall upon him. This sort of people should not be role models to anybody.It is unfortunate that some innocent people took him and Ladden as their leaders.A leader should be a person who promotes peace to the world.
@manzician (4734)
well....I cant quite comment on that... After alll what he did was totally unforgivable...
@mlmpeople (777)
Excellent thought ! This kind of thoughts can make people love one another.