telenovelas

tv watching - tv
@switlyf (650)
here in the philippines there are a lot of telenovelas being shown..koreanovelas, mexican telenovelas, taiwanese telenovelas and of course local telenovelas. i love watching them but i chose the funny ones...how about you?? do you love watching them?
@rakittera (803)
It really depends on the show. Like you, I like the funny ones. But I especially prefer romantic comedies, even with films. Right now, I'm closely watching "They Kiss Again" in ABS-CBN, a Taiwanese romantic comedy series. This is a part 2 of "It Started with a Kiss", featuring the love story of two very different individuals, one who's a genius (Michael) and a slow learner (Jeannie). The first season was great though it had a very bad time slot (weekend mornings). So, I doubt if it made the ratings. This time though, the part 2 is shown everyday in the afternoon. I haven't checked the ratings but I love this season as well.
@switlyf (650)
i finished watching the first part of that ( it started with a kiss ) and it took me a long while to moved on to that really cute story.. im watching that as well..whenever im off to work i always watch that..actually one of my friend has a dvd copy of that.. its really cute no? i love jeannie she's really displays the word PATIENCE...