Gas prices?

What are some ideas of when the gas prices might start coming down. It would be great .. anytime now lol..
I started a discussion on this myself today . I don't have any idea when gas prices might start coming down and the way they are talking they are going to continue to rise and there does not seem to be anything we can do about it . They know we need gas to survive and they know there is nothing else we can do about it . They can keep marking it up and we are still going to buy it because there is no other way to get around especially when you live in the country and everything is so far from where you live . My closest store is like 15 minutes away and my closest garage is like half an hour away .
i kno it is crazy... Oil prices went WAY down and gas stays the same or rises.. makes no sense at all. thanks for responding
@fwidman (11515)
They might come down soon, but I bet they just go right back up again. I am so glad I do not have a car right now, I couldn't afford to drive it and I have a very economical car
hopefully they will go down soon and for a little while.. thanks for your response