Can you face to this situation which you are out of money?

China
When you are out of money,what will you do?Asking some money to your parents?Bearing it until you get salary?I think everyone has different way.This situation is so terrible...can't buy anything...oh,my god...i pray that it will not happen.I must work hard and earn money,hoping everyone has enough money to get anything what you want.
@chinniR (661)
hi, i haven't started working yet. but i do get pocket money from my dad. i spend a lot when i am with friends. generally i run out of money by the end of the month. but when something like that happens i ask my mom for the money. she helps me out. ha ha. i never ask my dad for the second time. my mom helps me out. but i do try to keep a check in the amount i spend these days.
@msedge (4012)
I've been through alot of times before when i was run out of money.I was able to lend money from friends who were good to me.I can't run to my family because i have none.My parents had already passed away.Some people were selfish for not herlping me during those times eventhough i knew they can able to.I know one day we will be on the reverse situation and it happened.I was on the top and they were on my situation before.But i never put hatred in my heart, i did helped them the best that i can.
@tianli (311)
I am a student and don't have a job,so I always ask money from my parents.I shame for my idleness ,I should hunt a part time job .Maybe mylot is the first one ,ha ha ~~~
@bamakelly (5194)
I have run across some situations where we did need money and didn't have it. My husband and I pretty much face same fact together. If we run out of money, we are pretty much alone. Unless we can seek assistance from the state. My husband and I are very generous people who like to give. To tell you the truth it scares me also to find myself without a dime.