do you sleep with your cell phone?

@yaknell (127)
under your pillow maybe? holding it in your hand? in your pocket?
@yadav8797 (1211)
most of people do these things ,as you tell. i am sometimes do so.but basically i am not like to phone near with me when i am sleeping its leads to be very irritating for me or anybody over here.because whenever anybody calls while you are sleeping its leads to make you angry.and sometimes you will lost your control and it will lead to problem for you .you may be throw the phone in this situation.it will lead to your fault friend.so,don't use phone while you sleep
@yaknell (127)
Maybe you should put the phone on vibrate that works for me
@Sean_Jean (269)
Someimes i do yes, But most of the times its on my dresser being charged ..
@Sheepie (3118)
Interesting question! I leave it on my night table, so that it can charge while I sleep, and it also has an alarm, so I have three alarms, the one in my CD player, the alarm clock, and the phone! You can just imagine what a hassle I am having waking up!
@tiff1984 (385)
No. I put it on the charger in the kitchen at night.
@ShellyB (5244)
No to all three questions but I charge my cell on the headboard so I sleep close to it.
@kellys3ps (3726)
We sleep with the cell phone on the dresser in our bedroom, because my husband uses it as an alarm clock.
@jpap2003 (115)
• Greece
My bed is a big, and I have 2 pillows. I usually put it under the other pillow, when I set the alarm, or when I am waiting for an important call. Else, I turn it off, and leave it at random places which makes me look for it when I wake up in the whole house :P
@chinniR (661)
hi yaknell. i always have my mobile with me. when i go to sleep i keep it next to me close to my ears. it's because i usually keep alarm in my mobile only. it's really tough to wake me up. he he. that's why. but as i sleep in the morning i would find my mobile thrown away somewhere else.
No it is usually in the kitchen, on the counter. No one is going to be foolish enough to call and wake me up anyway
Usually I keep my cell phone near me when I'm sleeping until my husband gets home. We use the alarm on my phone, so we do keep it on sometimes. Then there are other times that I turn it off because I don't want anyone calling me late or anything. We had more problems with people calling our landline way too early in the morning.